Friday, October 31, 2008

Back from all trips

Dear friends,


It has been ages before I logged in again here. I truly miss this activity but I did not get the luxury of time to be in here. Somehow, I miss sharing with you our thoughts, our wishes to all your special days but I do pray all my friends are having the best of life irregardless where you are in the world and what keeps you busy.

For us, we are in the season of tennis since september, no picture taken yet as my computer is already overloaded with tennis photos:) But Alex and Steph are on the run not only for the balls but towards the final. Our team so far, won all our matches, we did 4 up to date. The forthcoming matches are getting tougher, we have to stay strong as a team hoping we can reach the semi if not the final.

Just came back last sunday from my trip to Philippines. It has been a marvelous time with my mom. She is growing older but happier. I spent a quality time with my sisters as well during my entire stay in Bacolod. On the academic side, another student was added in the family. Am doing ExMBA this semester. My classes are only 3 times a week but study time is taking a toll on my time table, nevetheless, I enjoy being a student despite of the long hours of reading my textbooks. I can't just go in class without any preparation. That's a principle. I get to gear up to my study habits. While Alex keep up with his academic achievements at bay, he is coping up with time for basketball, soccer, tennis and volleyball. At last, volleyball season is over. Colleen is starting her university days. She is taking up medicine. I will be posting a special post on my daughter soon.

Christmas season is coming. Here in Dhaka, weather starts to be cooler, a raclette dinner is awaiting for guests to come.

All for now and hope to see you soon.

Hugs and Kisses to all my wonderful friends out there who have been thoughtful all thru my absence. Thank you so much guys, miss you all!!

Phoebe

5 comments:

Lan said...

Hi Ms Phoebe, thanks for remembering me and left your message in my tagboard. I miss you and glad to hear from you and the whole family are doing well. About us, same as usual trying to cope a lot for the last few months, but we are doing well. I am still working parttime at school hoping to get fulltime hopefully soon. It seem you are busy as always because your studying now and that's good for you. Hubby is going to to school as well start on Nov. 17 taking up CAN Certification,am not sure if this is the right one thought, but he mention to me the course which will keep him busy. You can leave me a message in my yahoo messenger ID at lanie_grant whenever you'd like to keep n touch with me. I am planning to visit Philippines sometimes June-July 2009. I hope I'll be able to visit Cebu and see you again. Take care

Anonymous said...

Hello Te Phoebes,kumusta?oo nakabalhin nami dri Te sa Montlucon,3 months na tawon mi dri.Na pasensya gyd ate Phoebes,wla guro mi pagtawag nimo,na-a gyd mi sa Italy ato that time.

Goodluck sa studies nmo Te Phobes,I'm sure puro na A imo grade :)

Nah kalami anang raclette uy,dugay dugay na baya pod mi wla nagkaon ana sa alay :)nice idea na :)

Bisous,
Amor

Fe said...

Hello dai Phoebe, it's always happy to see you here and there and you know where else, everywhere..LOL.. Love your photo here. You look nice with your new hair cut, it suits you a lot more than the otehrs.

Looks like your calendar is quite full. Tennis here and bolleyball there. School here and basketball here. wow.

Everyone is certainly happy and for sure same here.

Kind of cold here too. any plans where you will be and the family for the Crhistmas? Us here, not sure where will be. There is always a chance that we will be in Virginia, but then again, it is mighty cold there and we would rather be in the warm place.

Glad that you were able to open your blog. good to see those white happy teeth of yours..LOL.. I am not kidding, they are very white..

Cheers dai..

take care as always. don't study too hard, that might not be healthy for you..LOL..

Bye.
fe pa rin po!

CLC Fashion said...

salut ate phoebes! kumusta na? just thought of dropping by to say hello! hope everbody are doin' fine.
have a happy holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Hello te Phobes kmusta?kami ok lang mi dri sa bago namo na lugar.Merry Christmas Te and advance Happy New Year!!!!